Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I like wrestling. It rocks. I live near Seattle, so I will be going to the Raw held in the Key Arena, got killer seats this morning, right above the floor seats, five rows back, so we're close. Anyone else a fan???? By the way, I used to be a hater. I thought wrestling was the most idiotic thing on t.v. by far. But my roomate watches it religiously, as does my girlfriend's sister, so I watched it here and there, and well, I'm hooked. Good, dirty entertainment. And guys, for us, they have the ladies matches. Lots of good stuff going down there too. Anyhow, yeah, gots to go.
peace

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Im a big fan....watch Raw every monday....i dont get Smackdown cept on a 13" Black & White tv so I dont watch it. Try to get some pix. Ill be watchin, make a sign.....*Z400Central.com* or somin...lol. Its the first time you guys have had Raw in Seattle in 6 years. Have fun man. :D

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, I went to the last Smackdown here, but it wasn't in the Key Arena, so we weren't as close. I got us seats right five rows up and behind the floor seating, just right to be able to see over all the floor seating's signs. I was thinking about this type of sign actually.
I'd leave a space on the main sign blank with a couple of hangers, then after that write "is a little w00ter". Then have the names of those who suck on separate sheets to hang up as they come out. I figure I can get my sign on t.v. lots of times that way.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I know, I went to the last Smackdown here, but it wasn't in the Key Arena, so we weren't as close.  I got us seats right five rows up and behind the floor seating, just right to be able to see over all the floor seating's signs.  I was thinking about this type of sign actually.  
I'd leave a space on the main sign blank with a couple of hangers, then after that write "is a little $%@#%".  Then have the names of those who suck on separate sheets to hang up as they come out.  I figure I can get my sign on t.v. lots of times that way.[/b]

There ya go. Sounds like a plan there. Ill try to remember to look for it...lol.
:

·
Registered
143 Posts
i went to raw the last time it was at Rupp arena here in lexington. i sat in the second row.

everyone looks smaller in person. i remember thinking how i was actually as big as some of these guys.

what sucks about the second row is that the guy in front catches the stuff that the wrestlers throw. the guy in front of me got the rock's elbow pad.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i went to raw the last time it was at Rupp arena here in lexington.  i sat in the second row.    

everyone looks smaller in person.  i remember thinking how i was actually as big as some of these guys.  

what sucks about the second row is that the guy in front catches the stuff that the wrestlers throw.  the guy in front of me got the rock's elbow pad.[/b]

I went to one of the little shows back in Feb of last year.....just bout 10 matches, nothing big....everybody who had a belt at the time were the ones there, everybody else was over in Ill I think. You see Big Show? He is huge, like 7ft. It shocked me when I saw him.
Anyways, sux to be you....I wouldve got a pic of that elbow pad. lol.
:

·
Registered
143 Posts
no the big show was not there. but Kane was. he is huge as well, i can imagine the big show.

stephanie is hot in person (it was during the whole HHH/stephanie thing). she looks kinda chubby on tv, but she isn't in person. it was pre boob job.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I dont really like wrestling any more because it looks to fake. You guys should watch the best of backyard wrestling that is awesome.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where would we see this best of backyard etc.? I'm all for watchin it, not dumb enough to wanna try it though.

·
Registered
143 Posts
wrestling looks fake because it is. its just a tv show. i bet star wars being fake doesn't stop you from seeing it?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright, we all know wrestling is fake, but it has to be. It's all about entertainment, and if this was real, there is no way they could ever SELL OUT arena upon arena, dome after dome, week after week, YEAR AFTER YEAR, need I say more. And if someone could, why aren't they? They've a good thing going on, yeah, it's cheesy and crap, but it's about the entertainment value. And don't tell me that being dropped on your back from easily seven to ten feet in the air is fake and must not hurt. For every move that don't hurt, there's two that do. Straight up.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Alright, we all know wrestling is fake, but it has to be.  It's all about entertainment, and if this was real, there is no way they could ever SELL OUT arena upon arena, dome after dome, week after week, YEAR AFTER YEAR, need I say more.  And if someone could, why aren't they?  They've a good thing going on, yeah, it's cheesy and crap, but it's about the entertainment value.  And don't tell me that being dropped on your back from easily seven to ten feet in the air is fake and must not hurt.  For every move that don't hurt, there's two that do.  Straight up.[/b]

Well, you outta have a good show vooduu. Eric Bishchoff is back and I have a feeling that WCW stars are going to be showing up. Already Jonny the Bull (Hardcore contender back in WCW days) showed up and got the belt but lost it to Bradshaw within 5 mins. Pretty good. Get some pix, plus it will be after Vengence so you'll get to see the new Undisputed champ and all.
It is next Monday isnt it? 8) Sorry I got to ramblin there, lol.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
what do you mean Eric Bishchoff  is back?  did i miss something?[/b]

You missed Raw? Vince hired a General Manager for Raw and Smackdown. Bishchoff is the manger of Raw and already Jonny The Bull is back. Watch Smackdown....Eric is gonna try signin the Rock tomorrow night and HHH to come to Raw. I believe we will start to see more WCW stars showing up soon. Only time will tell, but Smackdown should be great. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts