Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Thats a sweet raptor, why do you want to sell it?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope, its Goochy!!!!!!! thats me. selling it because my one way clutch has gone out 2 times $300 each time, and 1 week out of warrenty tranny blew up.. $1000 to fix, it runs great, just tried of it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
because Yamaha sucks. the 2001 has sooooooooooo many 1 st year bugs, I have fixed all mine myself, rotor , tranny, axle, steering stem, clutch, alot of other stuff too..... it is sad, on 2002 they changed so much, and did nothing for us 2001 owners. I finally have mine all fixed up, and now I am SICK of it, I have worked on it, as much as i rode it... so I am giving it away for $3800................

·
Registered
267 Posts
i know how you feel, i traded in my o1 raptor for a z and never looked back, i blew the tranny and clutch cost 1500, throttle cable, axle housing wallowed out, and i had alot on it to.660R Raptor
DMC Alien Exhaust
ITP Rims
Maxxis Tires
Renthal Bars
AC Grab bar
DG Nerf Bars
Mud Screen Bumber
K&N Jet kit
Shockwear Covers

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
that's cheap as hell for all the stuff you've put onto it, do somemore advertising, maybe ebay

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Putting on e bay 1st of the year, going to much now, (family) having to visit everyone, it should go quick!!!!!!!! i hope !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts