Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at some ITP Blackwaters, but the 22" Mud Machine All-Terrain tire looks pretty sweet. I was riding yesterday in the snow and my stock tires were not hooking up well at all. Any input would be appreciated!
:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Get some Dirt Devils :twisted:...Ive seen guys with blackwaters on before, and they seem to do well...I had Dirt Dogs (I think that was the name of them) on my Mojave, and those did very well in the mud for me...

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I have a set of 22x12.5x9 blackwaters that I use when I ride in mud, and they work great, also, since they're 22's it gives an inch more ground clearance than the factory tires, which is good for mud

only bad thing about blackwaters is that they are really heavy, but i guess most good mud tires will be

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm ordering blackwater's soon, but I'll probably order the 20x11x9's, so I dont' have to gear down right away.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I say go with the Mud Machine A/T's for sure. Those just look awesome, and all I've heard is great things about them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
spidertracs worked great for me. nice aggresive cleats, with a really good clean out. i only wish they came in 20"s but oh well i like them the same.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts