Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i was looking at my carb and i noticed i had this tube running from the black box. It did to go the airbox but what do i do with it? Im runnning an open intake system.

Also what goes to this part of the carb? I know a tube went there but for what?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
The breather tube goes to the intake boot. There is a hole there for the tube to connect to. Never noticed that hole in the carb before.. I don't think anything is plugged in there on my Z

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Just looked at my carb.. I was wrong. That hole in the carb is for the overflow in case you flip the quad over or something.. The tube goes from the carb and doesn't connect to anything on the other side. It's supposed to be there to direct fuel away from the engine in case anything ever happens

·
Registered
433 Posts
just find a place to succure the black breather tube where it won't be getting wet, and there should be a nipple on the carb there, idk what for tho, gahh you beat me!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
I told you what that tube on the carb was already. Don't worry about it, it's ok. It probably wouldn't hurt to put the tube back on it though.....
The black box tube is ok to just secure. Couldn't hurt to put a small breather filter on it. That's what I did with mine except mine goes to the front because I relocated the black box.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok thanks again guys. And spize yea i knew what you were talking about. I figured you would of answered so i put up a pic and question to make sure you knew what i was talking about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts