Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a pretty cool game for PS2 and PC. I rented it twice and think I need to buy it now. You can really tear some stuff up!
I saved my game to memory so I can jump right in once i get mine. I don't play a lot of games ,but I like this one. :twisted:

·
Registered
105 Posts
GTA3 is an AWESOME game! I rented it from blockbuster and the day after I returned it I went out and bought it. There are so many things to do in that game. Try picking up a hooker and go to the park or an alleyway, after a few secs the car will start to rock your money will start to go down and you health goes up. Get the cheats too, you'll have fun for hours.

·
Registered
138 Posts
videogames.com

·
Registered
439 Posts
GTA II is awesome. One of the best games for ps2. A game I have and still actually play! Its sweet. So is medal of honor frontline.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Yes, this is quite odd too, that game is waiting and running on my tv right now. I've owned for months. It's still one of my favorites.

·
Registered
105 Posts
PSXgamer.com is another place you can get cheats for this game and many more.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I have the game and beat it. I think it is an awesome game.I heard a new one is coming out in november called Grand Theft Auto Vice City.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts