Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some people wanted to see the graphics kits from the latest DW. Here they are. The first is Factory Effex, the second is One Industries.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, the One Industries says "White Z not shown", so they probably have one, they just didn't show it. Try their website.

And actually now that I look closer, the F.E. one has a set for the white one, too.

·
Registered
278 Posts
re:

omg, thats what i want my KFX to look like...

i like the lines....flames are too gaudy.

·
Registered
258 Posts
i want the kfx graphic kit by one industries but i went on their sit and its not there. where can i get it from?

·
Registered
254 Posts
the ceet kit is going to have flames from what i her and im guessing it would look similer to the alba kit seeing how ceet makes the kits for alba.
call one industries to get the kfx kit....im sure they have it cause they had the z400 one out for like 3 months without anyone knowing...i'll post the number later when i find it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
thanx i would appreciate that if u could get me the #

·
Registered
254 Posts
heres One Industries number...they are here in San Diego
858-874-5760 and they do sell and ship direct from their warehouse.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I think the Ceet flames look alot better than alba's. I just don't like the checkerboard crap on Alba's.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I love my graphic kit!

Not my quad, but mine looks just like that except I got stock tires and rims, and black nets, and a back shock cover

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
i like the One Industries one the best, but the Factory Effex one on the KFX is ugly......to me

·
Registered
717 Posts
I dont like the Factory Effex Graphic kits the One industries is a little better but not much.
I like the Yoshimura Graphics Kit, the White Brothers and the the Alba kit .

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Ya are ok but.I like the ones from alba alot better.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts