Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone called and got prices for either of these items?? Has anyone seen the dyno's for the pipe?? i'm gonna call on monday unless someone has already got the info....

·
Registered
571 Posts
Has anyone called and got prices for either of these items??  Has anyone seen the dyno's for the pipe?? i'm gonna call on monday unless someone has already got the info....[/b]
Have you tried their website www.graydonproline.com for the Dyno? I'm not sure it's there, but i know the pipe is there and so are the Nerfs for the Z. No pix of the nerfs yet, but they are listed as for sale now. I'm just waiting on the pix and spex for the nerfs b4 i buy.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope there barely any info on the site, just say's 30-40% increase in hp's, no dynos...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm wait'n around for Curtis Sparks to get done with his.. if i'm gonna spend the money i'm gonna get the best and i want one from either Sparks, Trinity, or CT since they all do or eventually will have all the motor mod kits that i'll be interested in

·
Registered
88 Posts
I had the graydon nerfs on order for like 3 weeks, then i called yesterday and they told me they were still a month away :( so I said w00ter it, and I am getting the ac's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts