Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering that we all own the same bike and it seems none of us can leave well enough alone. Has anyone tried to set up a Group Buy Forum? Someone finds a vendor that will shoot a great deal on a product if X amount of people will buy one at once. Reply to that forum if you are interested. Then someone coordinates with that vendor to finalize the deal. A great chance to save some money.

I have bought several peices for my '99 Dakota and '68 Camaro through forums that setup group buys.

If anyone can retrans this message to the webmaster, please do so.

Dan

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Sounds like a good idea, but it would probably work better with a larger site like bluetraxx.com. I don't think that this site has enough people using it yet. But someday it will :D

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I would think that there are plenty on here to try. I mean I think it would be worth it to a company if say 10-15 sales where involved. At 440 plus members I think this could happen.

·
Registered
660 Posts
well get a consensus going to see what everyone needs and maybe i can get us a hook up. i know the owner of inland jetsports and he seems to be a very reasonable and nice guy. he made a cool radiator grille for me that he is selling. if we get enough people to want it, maybe you guys can get a discount. he also sells a myriad of other products. just click on the link below.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I'd be interested, in the near future, in some of the AC stuff that Inland Jet has. You guys need to post something on the General Discussion board and get some more traffic. I'm sure alot of the guys would be interested.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm in for a group buy, full Proarmor, or tires/wheels combo

Could someone give me a price on the full proarmor treatment for the Z? I was looking for a discount for buying all the stuff at once, plus a full set for my wife's 02 blaser!

thanks and love the site! :D :wave

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
it's worth trying, but bulk buying discount usually means buying more than just a couple units. only downfall is everyone wants different things, different brand pipe, different brand handlebars, ect.... so I dont know how its going to work.

Talk to Ismo, he is a member of this board.... He owns a shop in south carolina and offer good deals on parts. I believe he can provide better savings than anyone else that comes thru....

·
Registered
63 Posts
IM always lookin to buy somthin new for my kfx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts