Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys.....well this isnt a z400 or Kfx but it is a kawasaki...so i am lookin to get some new bars for my Mojave and i am wonderin what handle bars are the best....good for Jumpin alot and Racin??
Thanks

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
renthal or tag are good

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bend?

well what kind renthals?? theres like tha ATV bend,cr bend......what ??

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
if u like you handle bars high go with the atv or fourtrax blend if you like handle bars low go with the dirtbike racer blend if you like them in the sorta middle go withe cr high or double high

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
??

What are tha Stock bars on a Mojave?.
best Bars for doin some Freestyle TRicks!!!!!!!! Best bars for that!!!

also what are all u guys runnin>?????

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
it just depends on how you like them to feel, I have some really high bars on my 400ex and hate them. I really wish I would have got something else, but I'm just gonna wait till I have to get some more to spend the money

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
freestyle

any one freestyle........?? what kind of bars...work tha best..(size and bend)

·
Registered
439 Posts
I've got Renthals on each of mine and I like them. They work well for all riding and a little freestyle if you like.

·
Registered
156 Posts
yea one of my friends has renthal quad bent bars on his 400ex. They are pretty nice but I desided to go with Fly Aero Tapers. They were a little low for stand up riding so i got some Rox risers. I am 15 but i am right at 6ft tall so that combo is perfect for me. I do a lot of freestyle riding throwing tricks and i do a lot of trail riding and those bars work awesome.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I bent my handle bars and need to buy new ones. I know what kind of bend i want, the CR high. Does anybody have any pictures of a Z400 with CR high bends, if so please post them. thanks

·
Registered
315 Posts
I have Tag CR high Bend and I love them.

·
Registered
295 Posts
you should get pr-taper there the w00tering best

1 - 12 of 12 Posts