Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to find some pic's of the X bar setup on our bikes. I have seen some photos but would like some close up and one or so of the overall look. I dont know if I want to get graphite or polished. As well. Anyone have any comments on the ergo's of the bars. It is to my understanding that they are the same as the stock bars. Any thoughts on the X-bars VS any other Renthal or Tag bars? Handlebars are a little new to me so I'm looking for opinions here. Thanks ahead of time for any help..
I have a white Z w/black shock covers--- Please tell me what color you think would look the best. :?: :?:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
mines in their with the tag t2 its a trail tech clamp. the blend on the t2 are cr high

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just picked up some FMF Factory 909 Atv Bars, and 909 Grips, very nice set up!!! everything fits perfectly!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the posts guys.. I'm really leaning towards the X-bar and clamp setup. It seems to be a general concensus that is a good solid setup.. I just dont want to drive 2 hours to go riding and bend my bars the first sign of confrontation with the ground.. I had some renthals on my blaster that would take a beating and never bend. Pull back up and away you go. I'm hoping the X-bar setup is the same way. I dont like not having a cross bar for added strength. Do you think that not having a cross bar will make that much difference in strength?

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I just picked up some FMF Factory 909 Atv Bars, and 909 Grips, very nice set up!!! everything fits perfectly!!![/b]
I was looking at the FMF site. Did you get the "Quad Standard" bend or the "CR-HI" ? I've been thinking of getting a set of 909's.

BTW, thanx for the Metal Mulisha explanation. Now I know! :D

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I too would think there's strength lost without the center bar...?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts