Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been waiting for parts for a month and a half now and they are still on back order. :x

·
Registered
300 Posts
I've had good luck with them, but then again, I don't think I've bought much that was back ordered.

New products do tend to take time to get in stock, I've noticed.

Kevhead
Zoom400

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
yeah some stuff when it gets back ordered it takes 2 months i have only seen 2 things that took more than a couple of days to get in and that was the 20-7-8 fast trekker tires and some new stuff i think it was graphics kits

·
Registered
40 Posts
A lot of their products come from overseas,so they need to place large orders and wait,wait,wait. I called about 13 tooth sprockets. Was told they came out right after they placed their last order with Titax. Titax come out of Russia. Late December would be the earliest they expect them.

·
Registered
975 Posts
It seems that everybody is backordered. I've never had a problem with rockymountain atv, except that their shipping dept didnt use enough tape on a box. I had ordered a set of Razors and only got one in a box for two, it seems that one had fallen out at some UPS center along the way but they tracked it down and I got it in a few days
: .

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
mine didnt come in a box i got holeshot xcr's on .190 rims and it came in a huge wad of saran wrap those tires werent going anywhere

·
Registered
660 Posts
i think the backorders are a combination of the repercussion of the strike from the dockworkers and that atv season (atleast in california) has started. btw, i've never had any problems with rockymountainatv. as a matter of fact, i think they have the best service and most competitive price out there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The only problem I have ever had with Rocky Mountain was on the Fast Trekker front tires. After their 5 day promise turned into a month, I cancelled the order and got them from Magic Racing the next day. Other than that one incident, they have always been great.

·
Registered
162 Posts
mine didnt come in a box i got holeshot xcr's on .190 rims and it came in a huge wad of saran wrap those tires werent going anywhere[/b]
they packaged my xcs the same way, I've never had any problems with rockymountain and their site is really easy to order and find stuff on, I've only had stuff backordered once from them and it was the huevos box set

I've ordered over $1000 in parts from them this year, and the cool thing is i'll be getting 10% back

i only buy from anywhere else if rockymountain doesnt have it

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i think they have the best tire deals any where

·
Registered
68 Posts
: i ordered a 13 front sprocket dec 16, and i received it on the 19th!! fast!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
No problem here. I ordered a new rear brake rotor Monday and had it Friday.

I also placed an order the same night and decided I didn't want it. I sent an email asking for it to be canceled and they did. Good experience so far.

BTW......BO isn't there fault. It's the people they get the parts from.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I live about 30 min. from you and it took about 2 weeks for my tires to come in. in november, ups is already getting busy for the holidays. rocky mountain is one of the better places I deal with.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I've ordered from there multiple times and never had a problem, they can't really help it if the parts are back-ordered, there's really not much they can do if they don't receive any from the manufacturer

·
Registered
239 Posts
i like RMATV, good company, good service, always willing to help

·
Registered
412 Posts
There great to buy from but if they say somethings on back order I don't oreder it because it takes forever.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Alot of the stuff they have on backorder especially tires I order from www.4atvtires.com they have decent prices and good delivery times and cheaper shipping costs. I got my 4atvtires they were more expensive for the tire but I got them sooner and after shipping they were overall cheaper! Got my rims from them too!!

G

·
0 Posts
My experience with them is they have good prices but their shipping is way sloooow! well over a week for an internet, creditcard sale on an instock item. Maybe it's just my area, cause others in my area have the same waiting time. Their shipping cost is higher than most on tires, atleast to my zip.

·
Registered
839 Posts
It took me a 3 weeks to get my nerfs and bumper and they said the bumper was on backorder. I got to call them to see what I have to do about my bumper baecause it doesn't fit. Hopefully I can get a new one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts