Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really dislike how my quad handles on hardpack with the stock tires. I looked at the kenda Knarly and it looks like an impressive tire.

I do about %90 trail riding on rutted hardpack with roots, rocks and a handfull of sand here and there. I bottom out every time I ride at least once and have to get off...

Im looking at 22x11-9 Kenda K535 Knarlys on the rear 1nd 23x7-10 Kenda K532 Klaws on the front, ill go 1 tooth under on the front sprocket if i feel I have lost too much power.

I can sell my stock tires to my friend for his cRaptor... it needs the bigger fronts BAAD and he likes the stock rear tires ok also.

and suggestions? or opinions on these tires

thanks
DON

·
Registered
529 Posts
tires!

The knarley tires are awesome, they have a realy soft tread design and that is the only problem I think if you do as much trail riding as you say you do do should go with a tire that has a better sidewall protection like the razr2's I have alot of friends that race the gncc and they swear by them. The sidewall's are strong and they have a little sidewall tread to help when the mud gets deep :twisted: . And we all know you can't go trail riding without hitting a little mud.
:

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
You can always do trial riding without hitting mud...thats why i bought my Z to stay out of the mud I got tired of cleaning after spending time in mud and water up to the gas tank...but now it takes longer to clean the Z since i want to keep it lookin new no specs of dirt can be on it if i start cleanin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts