Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to say this but since this is the last year there going to make the Banshee im going to have to get me one of these

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nooooooooooooooooooooooo! not the dark side!!! why not the shee and the Z? Well a quad is a quad![/b]
You mean anything but a Honda(can't stand there products and they should just stick to makeing cars.)I just like the feel of the banshee's powerband :D :D :D sorry suzuki guys :( :( :(

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
You mean anything but a Honda(can't stand there products and they should just stick to makeing cars.[/b]

:roll: This wont go far....keep an eye on this thread.

Hope ya have fun with the shee.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You mean anything but a Honda(can't stand there products and they should just stick to makeing cars.[/b]

:roll: This wont go far....keep an eye on this thread.

Hope ya have fun with the shee.[/b][/quote] Thanks

·
Registered
143 Posts
eeek, where did you hear that this was the last year they were making the shee. is this a rumor. or is there proof?

·
Registered
620 Posts
i am looking into a cr250R, i want to get back into bikes.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
eeek,  where did you hear that this was the last year they were making the shee.  is this a rumor.  or is there proof?[/b]
I heard this from over the atvconnection forums from Knowsalot,The Moose,and I think it was 14minutes but I can't remember if it was 14minutes.But im sure yamaha will do this because knowsalot gave me info on the 2003's a few weeks before they came out and it turns out he was right on everything he said.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
We're almost all Z riders so it should go far.  We can bash them, they can't come in ans bash us.  Utopia.  
:[/b]

We dont bash you guys over at EXRiders. And if thats all youve got to do, you need to get a life. Theres no need for it. Stuff like that is what caused Bluetraxx to become what it is. 8)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Man get yourself a banshee but keep your 4 stroke! Trust me on that one. I have '90 banshee and love it just put on some pipes and a air filter kit and your hauling ass. But remember with a banshee your spend allot of time working on it. That’s why I bought a Z400 so I have something to ride all the time plus the banshee sucks on the trials. later

1 - 12 of 12 Posts