Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone headed up to W. Virginia in June the 25th thru the 29th for dirtweek.I went last year and it was a blast. Everything was cool except the showers. I skid to stand on and a gardenhose to give you water. That is what they called modern showers. They said it will be different this year will see...so anyone going?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
thanks for the info.

we went at the end of fall last year and had a blast. we are definitely going back. nice people and GREAT riding. should be less wet in June too.

there are a few of us that might be in.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool let me know if you guys are definately going so we can hook up w/ a ride and party after a long ride. Last june was the perfect weather . It was sunny all day and nice and cool at night. Great trip

·
Registered
179 Posts
yeah me and some of my crowd are talking about going there and the silver lake sand dumes in michigan.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Sup Crazy!! Hey Mean green, what portion of Ohio do you live in? I need to hitup both places this summer. Can't forget about Silver lake in April. :)

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
I have vacation time in june..... i dont know if i will have all the new stuff swapped over to the new frame in time or not....

·
Registered
55 Posts
West Virginian

I live in Sissonville WV and go to the Hatfied McCoy trails all the time. i love riding there. i was plannng on going to the dirt week until we scheduled vacation soo nw i cant. :cry: hope every who goes has a good time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts