Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will hbombs send you some stickers if you email them cause i want some for my z.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
They're sending me some Division 4 stickers. They messed up my order so I asked them to send some stickers with the rest of it. I asked for either H-bomb or Div 4 and Wes told me they put some Div 4 stickers in there (atleast that's what he thinks) He told me if I didn't get them to just let him know.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I emailed them for some h-bomb stickers and they didnt email me back. :comput

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
what's h-bomb?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its the makers of huevos.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
aww, never seen them, that's a cool pic

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you havent seen any huevos movies you dont know what your missing.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Huevos 5 is first one i have ever seen and its sweet pricy but sweet especially the Z in the beginning its to die for

·
Registered
773 Posts
i just got heuvos 3 on video cd so i can play it on the computer or a dvd player. its the first one ive seen and im hooked, i cant wait to see 5 when it comes in the mail.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah i got 5 today, my friend got me it and i got him huevos4 . There both sweet vids. Huevos 4 and 5 made me want to go to the sand dunes so bad.

·
Registered
132 Posts
huevos

man huevo's 5 is killer!! and Jon Guetter is in it!! hes cool very! man u need to get huevos is u have never seen it.....missin out!! :)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Damn I bet that sucked when that banshee ran over that r rider on the mx track when they showed the wrecks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts