Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I got a 2005 suzuki ltz 400 quadsport just did a rebuild on it(just new gaskets) when I got the quad had very high idle as soon as I cleaned carb took it for a drive then had white smoke. So I re did all gaskets bottom and upper head left and right cover also has a new/used clutch cover the old one had a crack by water pump got it off ebay and looked good water pump had all fins on it and just started it up and berly drove it around block same thing white smoke out tail pipe but ran great! No oil in coolant and it looks like maybe oil is milky will drain it now and get back

·
Registered
378 Posts
It is possiable it is left over moisture from prior leak, I would run it a touch and see if it goes away and I would also do another oil change. I would also use a Pressure tester and test the system, You can rent one or buy one fairly cheap if you don't have one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is possiable it is left over moisture from prior leak, I would run it a touch and see if it goes away and I would also do another oil change. I would also use a Pressure tester and test the system, You can rent one or buy one fairly cheap if you don't have one.
I thought that as well but Okay will definitely turn it on for a bit and see what happens and put fresh oil in it if it couintunes
Thanks for reply!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts