Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do yall put on yall heat blisters cause I got one trying to pull out the kickstarter on a blaster and I think I touched the pipe and I got a blister on every finger now.Stupid kickstartor was stuck.

·
Registered
620 Posts
put something called second skin on there, it is real good stuff

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks dabombdale

·
Registered
773 Posts
you sure you werent just looking at dale's quad pics too much :?: :!: [/i]

·
Registered
794 Posts
When u burn ur self and get blister thats a second degree burn. I hate getting burned but it happens to much!

Later

·
Registered
221 Posts
once a blister pops up, pierce it w/ a needle (dead skin, doesnt hurt) and sqeeze all the juice crap out. then a keep a band-aid on it until it heels. that dead skin will act as a protectant.

dave

·
Registered
620 Posts
i am really slow lately and i was wondering what you ment aproy?

·
Registered
773 Posts
nevermind, if you figure it out by yourself youll feel better about yourself. look at some other posts of ours ones that 15 year olds are interested in

·
Registered
794 Posts
i am really slow lately and i was wondering what you ment aproy?[/b]
Jusy lay off the drugs and you'll get it.
j/k

Later

·
Registered
620 Posts
oh yes, ok now i get it :? god i am stupid, today was our last day of school and i was out of it all day.

·
Registered
773 Posts
haha, see dont you feel better about yourself because i didnt have to tell you??

·
Registered
794 Posts
Just got out of school today? Damn!! I don't even rember how long ago it was for me, but i think its been atleast 3 weeks?

Later

·
Registered
620 Posts
ouch, well we had provincial exams since friday and then today was our farewell from grade 9, now off to high school, is grade 9 considered high school for americans?

·
Registered
794 Posts
Yup, i forgot that ur from Canadia, we had finals (provincial?) the last week of school. Do you have take take 13 years of school or 12 like us?

Later

·
Registered
620 Posts
12, but if you don't graduate you go somewhere called centre high to do it again. We live in provinces, not states and every 3 years we get provincial finals where the wole province in that grade gets the same test, instead of just a school made test.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the help

1 - 17 of 17 Posts