Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys pretty new here and to the quad bikes so Any helps appreciated.I possibly have made an error haha. Here goes I recently did an oil change on my bike, drained both tanks, put new oil filter in followed the process of the service book everything went well but now it wont run to well. I start the bike and it will sit there an idle for 30sec or so then die won't Rev either just wants to turn off. I checked the oil and noticed the resovoir was full and gushing out the top soon as I took the dipstick out. like it's not getting to the crankcase. I start it back up without the dipstick in and it will.sit there and run perfectly fine Rev and do what it should but soon as the dipstick goes back in she starts to run bad and won't Rev at all and the motor seems to get a little hot that could be me paranoid over the fact I don't think I'm getting oil.can someone point me in the right direction or let me rattle there brain of ideas haha cheers guys no hate

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
I’m guessing you have oil venting into the intake and making it run like crap when you put the dipstick in. Not sure why, though. Is the “black box” next to the carb still installed (crankcase breather)?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts