Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently started up my uncles Suzuki LT50 which he has had since he was 13. I’m 13 myself so I really want to learn to do basic mods such as air filters and stuff. I’m eager to install a key ignition where I need to flick the key to the 2nd click and then pull the starter. I was just wondering if it would be possible to do it through the run button on the handlebars. Any help will be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
4,498 Posts
I wouldn’t do any mods with that quad, not needed. The expenses would add up fast and likely be more than the quad is worth.

·
Super Moderator
3,390 Posts
Not familiar with that quad at all. I agree with Jet that I wouldnt spend much time working on it, you will be looking for something bigger anyway. What's the purpose of the key? Keeping the little Bro from riding it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not familiar with that quad at all. I agree with Jet that I wouldnt spend much time working on it, you will be looking for something bigger anyway. What's the purpose of the key? Keeping the little Bro from riding it?
Yeah I’ve got a 9 year old brother who keeps pulling it out without anyone’s permission and wasting the fuel by revving the **** out of it and also what other proper quads do you recommend

·
Super Moderator
4,498 Posts
Z250 is a decent clutchless quad or a Yamaha Blaster is better. 2-stroke and pretty fast for its size. You can find used ones in good shape for a grand or so.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Z250 is a decent clutchless quad or a Yamaha Blaster is better. 2-stroke and pretty fast for its size. You can find used ones in good shape for a grand or so.
Well these Lt50 sell for £1000 depending on the condition so I wouldn’t mind spending about her couple hundred quid for a Yamaha

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found a Yamaha blaster in pristine condition with a full fmf exhaust for 2 grand which isnt much out my budget

·
Super Moderator
4,498 Posts
Not a horrible deal, but could be a tad high on price. If it truly “needs nothing” and has new tires, low hours, etc, might be worth that much.

·
Super Moderator
3,390 Posts
Raptor 250 is what I would be looking for in a sport quad, far ahead of any of the others in its class, IMO. Blaster would be fun as well though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts