Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys new to the forum I'm from the uk and own a 2009(59) but old shape k8 model z400.

My loom is currently off the bike and I'm just wondering if any body has any pictures of there quad with the plastics off in which way the loom routes? I'm going to be building her back up tonight and as straight forward as it will be s few pictures of a bike with the loom fitted will just save me from any mistakes.

Cheers Cameron

·
Super Moderator
3,399 Posts
Hi guys new to the forum I'm from the uk and own a 2009(59) but old shape k8 model z400
Is it fuel injection?

·
Super Moderator
3,399 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Such a daft question I know but from the battery I have a wire that comes straight down from negative section of battery to starter with a black protective cover on and also then one out of the starter solenoid valve with no protective cover in. Am I correct in thinking aren't I that the one from the starter solenoid connects on to the top 10mm nut of the starter and the one with protective cover on which I believe is earth from negative of battery goes under one of the starter bolts connecting to engine block. Just the protective cover has me questioning myself but just want to double check.

Cheers

·
Registered
839 Posts
I just switched plastics and did a good cleaning before winter, hopefully these pics can help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts