Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know if there is a power or sound difference between the
TRI OVAL PRO full system VS the round COMP full system.
PLEASE HELP QUICK.
THANKS!!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I could'nt wait any longer!!!
I ordered the comp series full system.
I would still like to know what you guys think about the two.

·
Registered
57 Posts
i dont know anythign bout them but i am interseted in a yoshimura pipe. how much was yours? i would probly just get a slip on, and i really like the carbon fiber ones, there hot!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Full comp system. 345.00 :D

·
Registered
66 Posts

The carbon fiber slipons are so much money.....its crazy....in DW the yoshi pipe doesnt even do that well...its just the lightest...u could buy the R4 for like a few hundred dollars cheaper....and it would give same horsepower...i jus dont see the yoshi being worth all that money.......Badfordman seems like u got a good deal tho....i would much rather spend the 400 on a CT raceing pipe....

·
Registered
517 Posts
It didn't?...must be dyslexia

The carbon fiber slipons are so much money.....its crazy....in DW the yoshi pipe doesnt even do that well...its just the lightest...u could buy the R4 for like a few hundred dollars cheaper....and it would give same horsepower...i jus dont see the yoshi being worth all that money.......Badfordman seems like u got a good deal tho....i would much rather spend the 400 on a CT raceing pipe....[/b]
Yoshi, TriOval, Full Titanium (header, silencer, mid-pipe), installed with Jetting and tuning....$500.

I thought the YOSH performed well in comparison to other pipes AND! Yosh and DW both agreed that DW had tested the YOSH with the wrong jet...YOSH recommended (at that time a 152 main...now they rec a 155...there is no dropoff in power anywhere with the full Tri-oval race pipe when it is jetted correctly and has all the air it needs to breath effectively...

But, all of the pipes tested were not jetted correctly...so, they all give you nice gains over stock...some hit low, some high and some all the way thru the range...yoshi....JUST JET THEM CORRECTLY!

take care!

·
Registered
66 Posts
ooooo

sorry didnt no about the jetting thing....but glad u informed me....goood luck with ur pipe seee ya

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I bought it at ATV ADDICTION.COM along with alot of other stuff CHEEP!!!!
His name is lewis.
He does'nt have alot of stuff, but his prices and coustmer service ROCKS!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
doh.... I paid $389 at ATV Addiction. I guess I could have done better.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I ordered it last week.
He said it was his last one.
400.00 still aint a bad deal.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got the full yosh titanium tri oval and it works great. I paid $450 for it, but it was used. I picked it up from my buddy that owns a shop. He got a Z that caught on fire, from this guy in texas, so he parted out the Z. The exhaust was like brand new, so I think I got a killer deal!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Re: ....

The carbon fiber slipons are so much money.....its crazy....in DW the yoshi pipe doesnt even do that well...its just the lightest...u could buy the R4 for like a few hundred dollars cheaper....and it would give same horsepower...i jus dont see the yoshi being worth all that money.......Badfordman seems like u got a good deal tho....i would much rather spend the 400 on a CT raceing pipe....[/b]
The yoshi is light and also did you look at the power spread? It is broad giving its top hp for alot longer than the r4 even though they said the jetting was a bit off. They also said mid range monster meaning that it did good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts