Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are plenty of threads about this issue but I can’t seem to find my answers anywhere. I bought a 04 ltz from a buddy for 800 bucks. I cannot for the life of me get this thing
Wood Electrical wiring Gas Automotive tire Bicycle part
to start by using the start button. I can jump the solenoid and the starter turns, but if I try starting it with the start switch the relay doesn’t even click. I’ve checked all the grounds, went through the wiring and bought a new switch for it. A previous owner stripped the cps off the bike. On the new switch I bought I cut the black wire that I think would plug into the cps, and spliced it into the yellow and black wire that runs to the relay to bypass the cps, but I’m still getting nothing. I’m completely new to owning any kind of 4 wheeler, I’m just trying to get into a new hobby and I’m learning as I go. Like I said I know there are plenty of threads on here I’ve been searching them for the last 2 weeks trying to figure this thing out, but a lot of them are about the blob remover with a kill switch installed. I have the oem stuff on it. I’ve also tried splicing the 2 cps wires together as I seen that was a solution too in some of the threads but I had to luck with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’ll post some pics

1 - 1 of 1 Posts