Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
when I click the link it says "The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible."

to post them directly, right click the image, go to properties, copy the URL adress, then type.......

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Your link still isn't working. :(
Eric

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I see it on my PC??? I did it again just now but its really small. Mabe YAHOO doesnt support this kinda posting?? It is password secured??

·
Registered
1,636 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts

uhh...that pic on my screen is about 1/4x 1/4 inches......

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
i have yahoo and i just looked at the whole thing. Man dude. your Z is sooo nice lookin bro. I wish mine was so pimpy. Take care of that thing. 8)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Damn now this gets the blood flowing

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
that's awesome man. the only thing that's keeping me from doing that is finding somebody that can bore it......

·
Registered
23 Posts
do you gotta bore it, or just put in a new sleeve, because i can get the thumper, but does it gotta be bored :? Well no worry, I gotta friend that can machine. I'm going 470 or 500, but can't find a 500

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
the 500 kit is from four stroke tech try there web site its either www.fst.com or fstracing.com

·
Registered
59 Posts
440 Kit

How does it work with the Yosh? I should have mine back together by the end of the week. I went with the Trinity 440 kit minus the pipe because I already had the Yosh. They're offering for me to try it for a month but I'm happy with the Yosh. Please let me know what you think. Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts