·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favorite fourwheeler there was this Ds-650 Baja. :thumbsup

·
Registered
717 Posts
Cool that show looked awesome. i agree that DS 650 Baja is cool. I wish I lived near dunes and could get one of those. THey look awesome and are real powerful. I would rather have one of them then a Banshee or a Raptor in the dunes.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Yeah that is one nice trailer but I have been looking around for a enclosed trailer I dont want a open one

·
Registered
174 Posts
yeah i would love to get a ds out and just jump it and stuff for a day just to see how it goes

·
Registered
363 Posts
Nice pictures. I didn't know the DS had a tach on it.

·
Registered
320 Posts
nope, the ds baja does come with a tach. i dont really see why its necessary, but it is cool i guess. seems like one more thing to break.
ac

·
Registered
363 Posts
look at the second pic down where is the tach?[/b]
Look at the 3rd pic, it's in front of the handlebars. 8O

·
Registered
717 Posts
O yeah I see it now that is pretty cool have a tach on a sport quad I thought the tach was on that thing with the independent rear suspension what is that a Bombardier?
I guess you can sort of see the tach in the third pic down if you look closley that seems like awful wierd placement. Wouldnt the bar pad block it?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The tac was on the ds-650 baja and the pic of the rear suspension was on a bombaider outlander. The outlander didnt show up because i deleted the pics off where i hosted them from.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh there was also one of those two seater bombaider things there. I was going to get some pics of a grizzly 660 that was there but i ran out of time.

·
Registered
717 Posts
The Bombardier thing that seats two is called a Max I believe. The wierd thing is though that after all of the hype Artic Cat has yet to release theres which they have been talking about since 2001!

I think they are pretty cool heres a link to one http://www.bombardier-atv.com/atv/web/jsp/...s=N.CAEN.105.15
THats canadian pricing just so you American dont go crazy thinking they want as much for that as a Canondale

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wouldnt blame artic cat for making them. Not many people are going to want two seater fourwheelers. Most big fourwheelers can carry two or more people anyway.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
look at the second pic down where is the tach?[/b]

dude, what are you talking about? the tach is the thing in the 8th and 9th pics down, show's the RPM's, tachometer......then you said you saw it on 3rd pic, the 8th and 9th pics(the WHOLE pic is of the tachometer)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts