Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i'm kinda new to the forum, i've been registered for a while but haven't had much time to get on.i also had an accident 2 weeks after i got the z, the 3rd day of the holidays :( i was riding the z with a dirtbike buddy at a track and i was doing this new double and when i landed off it my back wheels hit the back of the landing jarring my left foot loose to fall threw the space in front of the peg then getting run over by the back wheel. broke in three places. i was gonna get the nerfbars that weekend too but i decided to put it off one more week, wow what a big mistake, anyway heres some pics i had before of my friends and i

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Nice pics, it looks like u had fun before u crashed though.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I like the pic where you are jumping that creek on the Z along with the wheelie the best, All of them are nice though!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea we had to make that jump over the creek because thats our only way across, the banks of the creek are steep and muddy,even if it wasn't bad i would still jump over it :D

·
Registered
582 Posts
Nice pics HighRecoil, Hope ya heal soon...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea thanks, hopefully i'll be outta this cast and into a boot or something in 2-3 more weeks

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
like the creek jump pics, not that much air, but still cool

1 - 9 of 9 Posts