Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
that's cool, so when you planning no trading that 300 for a Z? :D

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Nice 300ex...Your name is the kick but z400, so when are you going to get your kick but z400?...lol...:D

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey i don't think i am going to get a z.But maybe i can talk my parents back in to it.The red and black one is mine.My parents want to buy me a new 2003 300ex.I am going to talk them into the z.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey i got my dad talked back into a z or 400ex.If i get the ex it is going to be used with some mods.Hope i get a 400ex or z400 soon. :)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Nice 300ex bro and when u get the z be sure to take pics also.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Hey i got my dad talked back into a z or 400ex.If i get the ex it is going to be used with some mods.Hope i get a 400ex or z400 soon. :)[/b]
I'd recommend the Z, I own both and think the Z is a much better bike, just my opinion though, plus the Z has reverse

·
Registered
25 Posts
well dude if u get a z u better be a cautious rider. you look pretty small on the 300 and the z is a big step up. when i was that small i got thrown off the quad broke my foot and the quad landed on top of me, its just easier to control a bigger quad if ur bigger. anyone get what i'm saying?

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
yea, especially in the air, if you only weigh 110 and it weighs 310, it will contol you instead of you contolling it, and when sliding, my dad is about 6'3 245 and he can throw his 600+ pound Prarie around like a TRX90, while me or my brother almost flip while trying to get it to do doughnuts and stuff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts