Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i had to take off the two little halogen lights on the sides because the snot was being beaten out of them :bawling: and i need a bright light again so i was gonna put a hid light in my center lower slot (high beam) and have it as a main night light and my low beam as all around daytime light so i want to know if i need anything other then just this??
Auto Motorcycle HID Xenon Lamp Bulb Light H6m 8000K 55w | eBay
Thanks for any help

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
You need the whole kit. That is just the bulb. You have to have an igniter and ballast to go with it. Sorry.
Oh and bulb size is h6m

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats correct biggie, but i only need a one bulb set up

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
They have a one bulb setup, it's $45. The site I linked to has everything you'd need. Excellent quality and super small ballasts. I actually mounted my ballast to the inner top portion of the headlight it's so small.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
k i geuss i go find some odd jobs lol i'm really hating being to young to drive alone cause i live in the midde of nowhere so i can't get a real job Grrrr

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
$45 is stupid cheap for a HID setup, first one I ever bought was over $500.

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Missed it on the bulbs......was thinking z or kfx.
You're best off just getting the kit with 2. More bang for the buck and plenty of light when you need it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
+1000000000 for DDM tuning.

I run a two bulb kit in my street bike. My brother,cousin, and few friends also run DDM kits. The ballast are super small and easy to hide. These guys are highly recommended on all the street bike forums I get on.

I don't think I would go with an 8k bulb. I know with DDM you want to stay 4500 to 5000 for the best and most use able light output. the higher k number the light goes from blue to purple. 4500 to 5000 is nice crisp white light. My brother has 6000 55w and my 5000 55w out shine his a noticeable difference.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts