Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've searched and read everything including the sticky'd threads in this forum,.. but I'm looking for a bit more info if you will..

What I "Think" I would like: Bottom light to be a 35W HID, and it would only come on with the Key since I've done the Blob Delete :) - I would probably fabricate some sort of bezel that would keep the light beam straight to sort of thwart off the issue of running behind someone in the dust and not being able to see (???)

Then I'd like the Top light to be a 50W HID for my "High Beam" that would be switched on via a bar mounted switch (Lower light would also be on the same time) -

I'm thinking I'd like to keep the color in the upper 3k/Lower 4K area as I prefer a bit warmer light.

Looks like most of the threads start to die out around 2012 so I'm guessing that are a lot better options available now, and probably some lower pricing.

Does anybody know of a Hi/Low HID kit like that? - I'm sure I'll have to do some custom wiring but I'm fine with that.

I'd also like to say I'm not really interested in a Light bar type set up at this point.... just want to keep it factory looking and low profile if possible.

Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Surely not! haha!... I figure I'm already into it,.. might as well make it the way I want,.. if it's doable :D

·
Administrator
12,447 Posts
35w in both is fine. If not add an led light bar. That's what I run in the dunes. I just have a small led on the bars that I added last year. Lots of light.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did find a company that offered a set up with one 35 and one 55,.. I may go that route and try it out - I sort of like the idea of an LED bar at some point,.. but I'll try this first... actually the "Light" project is on hold as I had to order a complete front end bearing/bushing/ball joint kit.. :(

and a new Rear Axle/wheel hub.. and,.. and..:mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts