Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HMF finally updated their site. Full system claims 4HP Bottom End (3500RPM), 5HP Midrange (4500RPM), 3HP Top End (6000RPM), and 6HP at 7500RPM. I was planning on a Yoshi Comp Full system, but I might get this instead. http://www.hmfengineering.com/pages/suzukizpg.html
Price is $450.95. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
oh yeah just what i have been waiting for :twisted: if you want the pipe annodized it is 20 bucks

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking about getting red to match my red/yellow color scheme, but I'm worried that the red anodizing will fade out because of the heat. Any info or experience with this? Right now I'm stuck between Yoshi or HMF. I think HMF has better #'s though. I guess I might have to just wait untill someone compares them (if Dirtwheels would hurry up :roll: ).

·
Registered
503 Posts
I was looking closely at those pipes, and I don't believe those pipes are anodized? I didn't see anywhere it said that they were? I could of missed it somewhere? To me it looks like hi-temp paint? Kinda like engine paint? If that is the case, I think the red will fade, and to answer your question about anodize aluminum fading. Anodizing doesn't fade. If they do use hi-temp paint on there exhaust systems, you could always have it re-painted. :)

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
yeah they had a booth out at the mx track and said like 20 bucks to anodize it any color the hmf place is like down the street from jeffksf and droppinmanysuckas but that does look like paint to me to huh maybee they will paint the pipes now

·
Registered
503 Posts
When I was looking at there web site, I saw there blue pipe, and it was definitely anodized. I would like they yellow one a lot more if they were anodized, just cause anodizing has more of a metal sheen to it.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
the booth also had a lot of colors of the pipes on it they all looked mint 8)

·
Registered
206 Posts
HMF is powdercoating the exhausts, and the heat does not affect powdercoating.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Ahhhh! It was hard enough with Trinity and Yoshi now this!!!
There is to many awesome pipes and to many lies to decide I would like to see a comparison between the 3 pipes on a dyno with RPM not speed.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
can the crome the pipes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts