Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who have an HMF slip-on system, how loud is it and does it actually feel like it created the HP that their website claims with just removing the snorkel? It just seems a little too good of an increase for just a slip on. Also, I am looking for a good woods pipe, is this any good for that? If it is as good as they say it is, that sounds like a really good pip for $229!!!

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
It is loud but, no more than other pipes. The power is great in the low and mid range and a little better than stock on top. I raced a 400ex with ported head,web cam,electron carb, high comp piston and WB full pipe, We are dead even. Who ever pops the clutch first wins.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Worth the $ or should I just hold out for a full system? I do not get to open it up much so I am not too concerned with top end acceleration/power.... Also, do you know if it has a spark arrestor and quiet inserts?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nevermind, I found HMF on another site and they are selling a quiet core as an accessory. Thanks anyway.... If anyone else has more info on this pipe, I am more that open to reviews!

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Has anyone with a slipon raced a stock Z? Give us the story!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts