Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys..
i am gettin some rims.....ITP race wheels or Bead Lock race wheels............now i am wonderin what tires to get ......i am lookin at tha Holeshot XCR'S for tha rear and some reg. holshots fro tha front......or tha Razrs II for tha rear and front...............i will be riding.......LIL LIL roads...and lil lil mud..........so mostly ditches,sand(I live on tha Lake) grass, Track, Snow!!...........any help will help

Thanks D-mon

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Ive read that the Razrs 2 are good in the wet stuff...So if you will be riding in like wet dirt and stuff, then get the Razrs 2...

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
i love my xcr's the only problem i have with razrs is the tread goes to fast my xcr's have not shown any sign of wear yet and i have had them for a while as far as mud the best and wet conditions also the best they are great all around tires also i ride mx woods and hills and mud so i need a good all around tire and the xcrs are great tires keep my power stuck to the ground also very good hill climbers and jumpers if you have any more questions pm me

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
keep um comin guys!

nice nice info guys........well know a few more of u guys have ur Opinion on them so Post it here man !!
Peace D-mon

G

·
Get the Razr2's......most of the pros use them for crosscountry, and they should be good for what you ride.[/b]
LOL....and the pros are sponsored...if the Razr 2's wear fast....don't get 'em. If they wear well....JUMP ON EM MAN...cause I MIGHT TOO!

Billy....just cause the Pro's use certain stuff...that don't make it the best stuff. There are a lot of factors involved. Pros are sometimes binded by thier sponsors...so they have to run some certain stuff and have no choice sometimes. Some sponsors are really strict about that...and I don't blame them.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Hey hindelk I thought you told me your buddy with the Razrs rides on pavement alot, you should always mention that when talking tires. I've heard they wear really well if you stay off pavement obviously.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
The PROS will run the parts that win races. They will only sign and ride for the ones that win. Jeremiah uses SRARKS engines because they will holeshot with the big 4-strokes. When you are a prorider that runs in the front and win races, you can pick and choose who signs the checks. PURE PLAYA... either tire brand would would work well. I would stay away from real heavy tires that would drag the motor down.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
oppps but i was also refering to another guy with razr's he races thats all he does and his tires wear pretty fast and a lot of people tell me they didnt like theirs because they wear to fast but yeah that kid i dont even know if he still has them razr's last time i say him was last year andthey only had 1/4 of tread left

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
heavy??

well if u guys could tell me which tire is the Heaviet/lightest out of tha Holeshot XCR and tha Rarz II?? which 1 would my Mojave Pull beta??

Thanks D-mon! :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
???????

well.......lightiest....heaviest.......??? boys????

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
mine weigh about the same as the z400tires and rims i dont know how much razrs weigh sorry

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
any 1

any one have tha razrs II and what the wrightin...........??

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i had razrs, they dont wear fast at all

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
huh most of my friends tires are pretty worn but like i said one rides pavement to his lot and the other does mx just like droppinmanysuckas tires were almost bald when mine were still as good as the first day guess it depends on terain

·
Registered
206 Posts
Used the XCRs this yr on my Raptor, and they hardly have any signs of wear, I dont know how much the RazrII's weigh, but the XCR's are just about as light as the 4 ply holeshots, thats why I went w them.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I'm facing the same decision, don't know which tire to go with, I've heard the Kenda Klaw XC's are great tires, too..though not as popular as XCRs or Razr2s.

·
Registered
540 Posts
told ya spincr :) hehe n e way if you want traction go with the holeshots. lol ask spincr.. lol he had so much fun with the razr's. I like maxxis tires their a good tire the razr's just aint no count. the xc's have a little more sidebite than the xcr's both have good forward bite. xcr's were made for 4 strokes that didnt break the tires loose as easy to slide like 2 strokes. I will prolly end up with xcr's on my z.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts