Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all those who have not piped their z's yet you dont know what your missin'. Finally got my Trinity stage IV and K&N put on and now its like a completely different bike. So much more power its not even funny. I dont know why suzuki lets these things out of the factory so choked up. It was well worth wait to get this pipe (month and a half). The sound is awesome(louder than i was expecting, but still sounds good), and the power curve is so much better than stock. Now it pulls all the way through top gear without the nosedive in hp at the top end. Much more torque on the bottom end as well, will pull front off the ground with virtually no effort through first 4 gears. Now i just gotta drop some cash on some decent tires to get the power to ground(dunlops like to spin a little to much) Maybe santa will bring me some razors :twisted:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Trinity Stage IV...

I am still waiting on the Trinity pipe... I have had the K&N adaptor kit for a while, with the main jet at 155, pilot at 25, no airbox snorkle... What should I do once I add the pipe...???

·
Registered
604 Posts
Re: Trinity Stage IV...

I am still waiting on the Trinity pipe... I have had the K&N adaptor kit for a while, with the main jet at 155, pilot at 25, no airbox snorkle... What should I do once I add the pipe...???[/b]
How much of a power increase did you feel with just the k and n adaptor kit ??

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
is the trinity a good mx pipe or is it all top end :disgust

·
Registered
931 Posts
trinity is a bottom and mid range pipe

·
Registered
19 Posts
Re: Trinity Stage IV...

I am still waiting on the Trinity pipe... I have had the K&N adaptor kit for a while, with the main jet at 155, pilot at 25, no airbox snorkle... What should I do once I add the pipe...???[/b]
How much of a power increase did you feel with just the k and n adaptor kit ??[/b][/quote]

I would guess that it gained a couple of hp... hard to tell because I have had the jetting all over the place. It definately runs better! Still waiting on the Trinity.....

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
He is waiting on a pipe where as i am waiting to get a K&N filter...i just dont want to spend the money just yet gotta get used to the power in small bursts

·
Registered
69 Posts
i cant wait to get mine!! :D :D

·
Registered
186 Posts
In regard to your coment about wanting to get new tires, The Dunlop tires actually hook up a little better than the razr in a strait line. The razrs handle much better though. They are easier to get to slide and rarely ever make the bike want to bicycle. The razr fronts do steer 100% better though. JMO.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts