Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
me, my cousin and my brother were in rockypoint with all our parents(were ages 14,15,and 17) were riding down by cholla bay(like the shallow water behind it) and we find this section of soft dunes, and we find on the other side was a dirt road. we follow that road for about 1.5 mi and we see this like should i say "fort" made of like trash and stuff and there is 3 natives that we assume are homeless and we all stop to check for saftey and get a plan for escape(instant 180 and wot all the way back the road if you see anything:cool:) and my brother signals us to stop since he sees that one of them has a shotgun, probably a 20g and he is loading it up(i spotted that) i scream "oh WooterWooterWooterWooter!!!!" we rip around and like always you check to make sure everyones alright and were like flying at 75-80 down this dirt road and we get to where we got up the dune, and me and my brother ride up, my cousin stalls halfway(stupid 400ex) and right behind him coming down another intersecting road is this dodge pickup and he ha to take like 30 sconds to get it started, and we see the guy in the pickup get out and talk to his radio thing and start screaming at us, lol. so we get to the other side of the dune, the WooterWooterWooterWooter scared out of us, my cousin actually peed his pants... we made it back safely. :) just a warning to you rockypoint duners, dont go behind cholla bay. its all locals and they are allowed to posses weapons. just watching out and we had to learn a lesson the hard way.. we were so close to getting in trouble with the because there were mad cops all ovr rockypoint... lol. oh and one more thing, when you go into town for dinner, don't let people wash your car/truck. they were washing my dads ford dually and they stole his licence plate.(we literally paid them to steal our licence plate:confused::angryfire:) so just watch your back when you are in mexico!

Nick

·
Administrator
12,447 Posts
Mexico.........not a good place to go anymore.
My father-in-law sold his casa down in Rocky Point a few years back. Just in time I'd say.

·
Premium Member
4,280 Posts
that terrible story shows a perfect example of why people hate atv's: riding through private property, and on the roads at "75-80" (ya right!)

and i see the mods had to remove racist remarks. that shows your ignorance for all on a PUBLIC forum to see. i would venture to say that this forum has members of EVERY race and many nationalities. you should be thankful we cannot see what you said because now we can only GUESS as to how close minded and ignorant you are.

please stay out west, we dont need any more like you around here.

·
Administrator
7,799 Posts
that terrible story shows a perfect example of why people hate atv's: riding through private property, and on the roads at "75-80" (ya right!)

and i see the mods had to remove racist remarks. that shows your ignorance for all on a PUBLIC forum to see. i would venture to say that this forum has members of EVERY race and many nationalities. you should be thankful we cannot see what you said because now we can only GUESS as to how close minded and ignorant you are.

Agreed... I considered deleting this whole mess. Our sport has enough enemies kid... You are part of the problem.

Next time you are being chased around by people with shotguns, and I don't doubt there will be a next time for you, just keep in mind, MAYBE there is a reason. Maybe if you don't annoy people, they won't want to shoot you... Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts

Its funny you mentioned that, it caught my eye too! I did a double take at that part and said the same thing, ya right! haha.

Terrible story, however at least he/she used punctuation, sorta. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
He must be running like 16/32 gearing.
lol! been seeing alot of youngsters on here lately posting without thinking first its kinda entertaining but they got us all kinda like parents teaching them about respect and life lessons, more work for the mods on here to watch over these teens, not fun.

·
Administrator
7,799 Posts
lol! been seeing alot of youngsters on here lately posting without thinking first its kinda entertaining but they got us all kinda like parents teaching them about respect and life lessons, more work for the mods on here to watch over these teens, not fun.

Yes, in general, ever since the 450's came out, the Z has become everybody's wife's or kid's bike. It shows big time in here, and it is a pain. Their parents fail them, and its the rest of the world's problem... :rolleyes:

If you are a teenager, just realize your stupid... Its not your fault, your idiot teenage mind just hasn't learned anything yet. You haven't been in the game long enough... We all were idiot teenagers at one time. Just realize you dont know everything, and observe what the older atv guys are doing. Try to be more like them. Try not to ruin this sport for everybody else that loves it even though that means trying to be responsible.

If you are an idiot teenager, your getting all kinds of pissed right now and want to flame me for saying all this. Dont do it, your just going to show off how stupid you are... Bite your toungue and re-read this till you understand...

If you didn't flame me for what I just said, you passed lesson #1 :lol

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
Yes, in general, ever since the 450's came out, the Z has become everybody's wife's or kid's bike. It shows big time in here, and it is a pain. Their parents fail them, and its the rest of the world's problem... :rolleyes:
Exactly! The z is the new 400ex haha.

If you are an idiot teenager, your getting all kinds of pissed right now and want to flame me for saying all this. Dont do it, your just going to show off how stupid you are... Bite your toungue and re-read this till you understand...

:( I thought we were friends...

·
Administrator
12,447 Posts

If you are a teenager, just realize your stupid... Its not your fault, your idiot teenage mind just hasn't learned anything yet. You haven't been in the game long enough... We all were idiot teenagers at one time. Just realize you dont know everything, and observe what the older atv guys are doing. Try to be more like them. Try not to ruin this sport for everybody else that loves it even though that means trying to be responsible.

Yep, 100% correct, right on the money. I have one son that is 20. He is just getting over his "idiot teenager" stage. My other son is 12 and has already moved into the "idiot teenager" stage.

CFM, take it from me the idiot teenagers will not bite their tongue nor will they understand......till later. I was pretty old before I realized what an idiot I was. Made it easier to understand why my kids are such idiots (much less so then I was).

I say they submit and respect or they all get banned!:D

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
Hahahahaha Oh so true. Hell I'm 34 and I think I might be just leaving my idiot teenage years sometimes. My wife would disagree and say I'm still in the thick of them :lol

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
I still feel like a stupid idiot when I try a jump I've never tried before and eat sh!!....
And well there was this one time when I woke up hungover and went to work with one white sneaker on one foot and a black steal toe boot on the other

1 - 19 of 19 Posts