Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a big decision today and wanted to share with you folks since all i ever talk about was modifying my suspension.....

I bought long travel houser and axis long travel front and rear shocks.... yes, I choose axis over elka after talking to some people, this is the way to go. Getting new anti-vibrate steering stem and bars.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Tell us more about your setup. Were did you order from? How much travel? Did you get woods or MX? Price?

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got it for desert racing, be a lot like the woods..... got a discount here at a local shop that does high end stuff for desert racing... My profile pretty much speaks for itself.

front axis long travel shock was about 1300 bucks and got the rear long travel shock for 850. Both shocks are their top of the line.

got new protech bars with houser +3 a-arms and anti-vibrate stem and lonestar +3 axle.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Sounds nice. Will the Z sit about the same or lower? Mine sits about 3 inches lower (without rider) than with stock shocks.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I am a Houser ,Elka, Custom Axis Dealer. The Elka shocks are awesome, but I would have to agree w/ you on the Custom Axis. If anybody needs a good COMBO price e-mail me, I have over 500 Distributors. Our race team runs Houser/Elka ,and Houser/Custom Axis.

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ismo, wished you would have gotton a hold of me sooner.....

just got done spending three grand for everything.....

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
coustom axis was a good choice..... they are the best shock IMO... even though im going to get elka (custom axis is too much) lol
:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey KandK_Z-400 if need anything give me a try, i'll save you some $$$$. Our race team is sponsored by ELKA, I can get a real GOOD deal on shocks,if interested send me a e-mail or PM me. I can get the Gibson Suspesion also. If you buy at the same time I will make you a REAL good combo package!!!! 8O 8O 8O 8O

1 - 9 of 9 Posts