Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to John Houser about getting his A-Arms. Does anybody have this on their Z? Does it work great? What is a reasonable price? I am very interested in this and I think that he will treat me right. Let me know what everybody thinks.

llknowlesll

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
talk to WP he is getting a pair, i know some places charge 800 bucks for house a arms

·
Registered
379 Posts
I better have them this week. Trinity Racing is a dealer and they sell the long-travel for $800. I will let you know how they handle.

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
I received an e-mail from Houser this past thursday (12-5), and the email word for word is listed as followed:

We are making A-Arms for the Suzuki LT400 as follows:
+2, +0 regular ball joints for stock length shocks, $525
+1",+0 long travel A-Arms stock length shocks, $725
+1",+0 long travel A-Arms 19.5" length shocks, $800
+3",+0 long travel A-Arms 19.5" length shocks, $800
The long travel will require a new steering stem, ($270 with clamp-powdercoat) to improve bump steer & to allow for tie rod clearance.
Call Erin at 740 528-4111 to order, please note, the long travel a-arm will not be avaiable until 12-18-02

·
Registered
379 Posts
I will have the first set of Houser chrome upper and lower arms this Friday. They are long-travel and I will tell you how they do in the race on Sunday. From what I am told, these should be the arms to get. I will be sure to find out.

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
God i hope these are the arms for you cory, I will be for sure getting a set of them. I got another quote from another company on my suspension I want, looks very promising. I talked to my dealer/shop finally and he was giving me the run around, so i told him to shove it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts