Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of yall know any tracks/ride areas near Houston peferably near Sugarland. I know there are a few up on the north side but those are like an hours drive :(

Thanx

Nate

·
Registered
57 Posts
H-Town

I have only been to Spring Creek. If you have never been there, you should go. The only problem is that when the water is high it is hard to cross if you do not have 4-wheel drive. There is also some place that is around I-10 ang Grand Parkway 99 or 90 that is suposed to be good. Have not been to any mx tracks yet, but planniing a trip to one soon.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx Ive been to I-10 and grand parkway once and its all rite

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Spring creek is awesome during the summer though, i want to take the z there. I plan on going there a couple of times this summer. Hey kawazuki78 maybe ill see you there sometime.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx that place is only like 15 mins away

·
Registered
57 Posts
Tx.

Hey 'KILLA' if you are intrested, or anyone else for that matter. We will be going out to spring creek on sat 1-25-03. As long as it is not raining. It will be cold, but we all wear waders so that do not get wet so it is not that bad.
My friend is picking up his predator from the dealer in the morn. so there will be a KFX, Z, Predator, Wolverine, 2 Grizz., Sportsman 500, 400 ex, and maybe a banshee all going out there with our group.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I wish i could go but im grounded until monday. Ive only been there once in the summer, isnt the water to deep to cross right now?

·
Registered
57 Posts
spring

Actually right now it is shallow, it has not rained latey. But if it is too deep, there are still tons of trails and beaches to ride on. You just have to know which trails to take to get to diffrent beaches without having to cross the creek.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts