Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how can i get rid of those white stress marks in my plastics caused by a really good rollver? :cry:

·
Registered
57 Posts
i got the same marks. i heard somewhere that you can use a hot air gun but i dont know if thats right.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Do what I did. Wait till the plastic cracks and then take it to your dealer and have them call up Kawie and get a replacement set. That's what I did and they still look good. The new set does I mean.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
The heat gun trick worked wonders on my old Raptor. Just warm up the stress marks. NOT TO HOT!

·
Registered
106 Posts
My KFX has never been rolled and I have stress marks on the rear fenders near the support brackets.

I took it into my dealer and they called Kawasaki about it. Kawasaki said they would replace it as a good faith effort, but they weren't admitting that there was a problem. So you may want to try and get it replaced under warranty, if you still have one.

·
Registered
439 Posts
That's what I did. They don't have enough support on the fenders but the Z's seem to be fine. It seems to be the green ones only. I'm planning on making some supports to go on mine before I trade it so I'll try and get a picture if I do and post it here.

·
Registered
179 Posts
yeah i had mine home two days and found stress marks but haven't rolled or hit anything :?

·
Registered
278 Posts
i'm just waiting for mine to get really ugly then buy black Meier plastic :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts