Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to know how many raptor owners we have on here? I can probaly get one of my friends to join this site if theres a few people on here with raptors.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I would be one of em'.

·
Registered
5 Posts
03 Blk Raptor(660) LE
K&N Air Filter
K&N Oil Filter
Dura Blue Spacers
Front & Back
Dial A Jet
AC Nerf Bars
[/b]

·
Registered
232 Posts
My dad has one. I'm waitin to see if I can beat him. Not sure yet.

MATT :gun2

·
Registered
73 Posts
Nacs why would you trade down? thats like someone trading in a banshee for a blaster 350-200= 100cc difference
660-400=260cc difference
"no replacement for displacement"

·
Registered
73 Posts
well according to a magazine either the amril or march one, the raptor won the best overall quad again and it won best trail quad. but anywho trail riding is up to the rider whos faster and not the quad. im selling my blaster, i hacve ridden my cousins z400 and thought it was nice. then i rode my other cousins raptor. after coming off the z, the raptor just felt way too fast and made me lean towards the z. then i rode the z again and then the raptor. afte i got used to the raptors power i like it a lot better than the z's and it seemed to ride a lot nicer to me as well, but thats me. my cousin with the raptor bought a banshee now (no clue why) so guess who is buying his raptor. you bet yer ass its me. it already has a fmf power bomb header, air filter , procircuit pipe, and its jetted..plus it has 6 ply holeshots on it. plus i know everything the thing has been through. i cant fing wait!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Raptor Owner

I have one myself, I have invested over 17,000 in mods, its about 95% aftermarket i run MX and lots of Shorttrack races on it, And i have a few buddies who have the z400 its a very nice bike and handles really good but it has way to much chassis flex, my engine builder bought one and tricked it out for the 12 hour race and the first day MX broke the frame by the upper shock mount on the right side of the frame, because the chassis flexes so much to make it handle better than the 400ex could be there downfall because it also makes the frame weak under intense riding, But like they say, diffrent strokes for diffrent folks,

Thanks
bob

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have one right now but it might get traded in for the new 450!

·
Registered
315 Posts
my dad has one I ride it a lot

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a raptor and my 14 y/o son has a new white z with a ct exhuast and K&N air filter he's about 80 pounds lighter than me and when we race the bikes are close (mine in front though) I don't like riding his and he don't like riding mine. his bike feels great in the woods but the raptor just feels like raw power.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts