Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
That second place is cheap! I think he's in northern Jersey, too, so I may have to look into that!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
yea, I was looking at that 4 play offroad thing, it's really cheap! most small parts are 5,10 or 20 bucks, and a whole frame is only 125, a lot cheaper than I thought it would be

·
Registered
177 Posts
powdercoating prices can vary with the choice of colors....and also how much prep is involved. think long and hard before you send your parts 2000 miles away to someone you dont know. local pc shops can do the large stuff and save you a ton of shipping. and if he screws up ya can go kick him in the jimmies :D i specialize in small parts.....

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
pappy, got any blues?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Pappy,
Can you do double clear coats or do you not recommend that? I'm going to be doing my Zilla frame in the brightest flouresent yellow I can find, and I'm definitely a fan of lots of clear!

·
Registered
177 Posts
with powdercoating you dont need double coats of anything....the powdercoat clear cant be matched by paint.....it has 100% more depth. my buddy tried matching my work with his painting skills.....let's say i ended up doing it for him :twisted:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Are any of the photos you posted have clear on them? Those blues look a little on the flat side to me? I love the colors, but the sheen isn't there.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
candy translucent blue over chrome base with clear  
[/b]
ill probly be doing my frame and a arms this color

1 - 15 of 15 Posts