Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to see how often you guys manage to get out riding. Myself, its about 4 times a week right now for a few hours each time. Hopefully that doesn't slow down! How about you guys?

·
Registered
142 Posts
hey,
i ride 4+ hours a day witch i am only 17 so i can i dont have a job yet and nothin els to do, but thats gonna change very shortly.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I go out riding whenever i can...if i dont have anyone to go to the pipeline or powerlines with, i just go out in my backyard to ride...

·
Registered
105 Posts
I only get to go riding once a week on Sundays and we don't every weekend. Usually 2-3 times a month.

·
Registered
17 Posts
1000th post

i got tha 1000th POST!!!!lol

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Usually once or twice a week. I dont usually have anyone to ride with so going to my local riding areas is limited. 8)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not enough...workin to much.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Well I try and ride at least 2 or 3 times a week if the weather cooperates. I have to alternate quads or else my 500i will get jealous of the Z, I don't want them fighting over me. Tonight I'll be cutting the grass and then off I go for a couple of hours. I was out last night too, with the new local banshee.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
whenever I can. Laid up right now as I just had all four of my impacted wisdom teeth extracted. Good ol percocet. We try to ride every weekend, if not, then every other.

·
Registered
221 Posts
tomarrow, as much as i can!

dave

·
Registered
439 Posts
Few hours during the day on our lil track.Then the weekends all day when in wisconsin which is usually every weekend.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I go a couple hours every saturday and sunday.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I've only been once on the new Z, but it looks like I'll be able to ride about once every two weeks. :cry: I'd like to ride more, but as it stands, I'm pretty excited and anxious when I do get to ride.
:

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I haven't when rideing lately cause im giving the warrior to my dad and im getting a shee.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts