Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
durablue eliminator axle, hubs, or wheel spacers??

I'm adding 2 +1 arms to the front, extending the swinger 3", but now I need to widen the rear.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
A wider axle is always the best choice, but If you really can't spend the money extended hubs aren't too bad from what I've heard. Spacers aren't horrible as long as you don't abuse them too much.. Axle = best Hubs = my second choice, then spacers last

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah yes the gforce axle. Does it hold up well?

And yes just trying to save some coin but don't want to cheap out on something the I'll break either.

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
There's also the lonestar axle, and the durablue.

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
I got the extended hubs on min and they hold up well. But if your racing MX, go with an aftermarket axle as stated:)

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Ive got a G Force and love it. No problems so far and very well priced. I bought mine new on Ebay for $185 a couple years back.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
G-force axles also have lifetime warranty, don't they?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is gforce the same as tusk? The tusk is the only one I can find on rocky mountain.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
A lot of guys that run the LTR in XC will use the Z400 hubs to narrow their rear. I assume that you could pick up a pair of LTR hubs for pretty cheap off of flea-bay to widen your Z up some. Just a thought.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll prob order the tusk axle if its a good axle. Wounder how much the ltr hubs would add.

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
I'll prob order the tusk axle if its a good axle. Wounder how much the ltr hubs would add.
I would have to think that the Tusk is the G-Force with their name on it........same price, same adjustability and they still have the G-Force axles but not available for the Z anymore.

I have the G-Force extended hubs and have had no problems with them.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Tusk now has an axle too.. it's $199 and it's adjustable just like the durablue

·
Registered
573 Posts
g force does still make the adjustable axle for the Z....can find them at immortal atv for $184.95 free shipping...

·
Registered
119 Posts
i like adjustable width axles

1 - 18 of 18 Posts