Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok when I click on someones e-mail button I get a secure site box asking me to type in my username and password, my username and password that I use for this site are showing in the boxes already so I click OK but nuthin happens. What am I doing wrong or not doing? I tried retyping them but that doesn't work.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Not sure man must be somethin with you cause i clicked on your e-mail thing and it went right to write e-mail for me humm :? Once Boss sees it he will fix ya up hes the man :D

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Ok when I click on someones e-mail button I get a secure site box asking me to type in my username and password, my username and password that I use for this site are showing in the boxes already so I click OK but nuthin happens.  What am I doing wrong or not doing?  I tried retyping them but that doesn't work.[/b]
Do u have MS outlook because if u dont then that might be the reason. If u do it should open up after the first click and it should already have the address to whom its gonna get sent to.
L8r-Josh

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
If you have no defaults setup for Internet Explorer to use it just won't.
To set them up go to the drop down bars up above.

Tools
Internet Options...
Programs
(tab)
Pick whiechever email client you plan to use. Typically it will be Outlook Express or just Outlook.

If you have no mail setup on your machine at all then you will probably have to set it up.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I use Mail.com so thats probably why I can't use it. I think maybe a better way is when you click on it the persons address should show. Maybe I can view someones e-mail another way?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts