Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so how can I get the key switch out of the stock dash? I looked it up and only found 1 other thread on it, but the pictures showing how to do it were gone.. So how do I go about doing this?

·
Registered
363 Posts
so how can I get the key switch out of the stock dash? I looked it up and only found 1 other thread on it, but the pictures showing how to do it were gone.. So how do I go about doing this?
I am not at the shop, but if I remember right there is a big nut on the back side and you should just turn the nut.

·
Registered
202 Posts
My 04 has the nut on top, even easier :)

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
The bottom of the switch is threaded, it's got a plastic nut on it. Pretty easy to get off once you see how it's on.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The nut for my ignition was on top.. I got it off and got Spize's dash installed :D

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Nice! I'm thinking mine is on the top too, i'm searching my pics double check. Post some pics!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Once I get all my new stuff installed I will post some pics.. A bunch of the things that I have in my signature I have not yet installed..

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
Mine was on top, you can see it in the pictures of my z in the link in my sig.

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
Actually I take that back, the rubber around the key covers it up. Sorry, it is on top though.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Yep... my nut is on top too... ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts