Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
49,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, got a new tutorial now with pictures!! 8O Ill list it in steps so you can understand.

1.) If the image isnt hosted on the web (it has to be...it CANNOT be from your computer) upload it at http://www.myimager.com/myImager.cfm?p=open&f=0

2.) Once you do that, you must copy the URL of the image. It should end in .jpg usually. A picture to help you understand.
Right hand click on the image>properties

3.) After you click on properties, you want to COPY the image url as shown in the photo below.

4.) Once you have copied, and uploaded your images, you can now post! Come back to the forum and where you the text in as seen in the image, you take your image url (the one that we copied) and paste it in the following code!
URL HERE[/img ]
[img]http://www.z400central.com/howtopost_3.jpg

Then hit PREVIEW and if the picture shows up, then hit submit! Thats all! Easy huh? :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
thanks!!

thanks!!! this is the info i need!! keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
ok, i went to myimager and tried to upload a pic, says its too big, how would i comress them? thanx

·
Registered
179 Posts
this should help alot

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
The above description is wrong, notice the dates on the above posts. Thats how you used to have to do it. Now you can grab a picture right from your computer, as long as it's not to big. You don't have to go thru the imagestation BS.

I've brought this to the adminstrators attention but it hasn't been edited to describe the new procedure for posting pictures.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Originally posted by tdn_1998@Jan 19 2004, 03:52 PM
I don't think myimager.com works anymore.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Boss the only way you can post a picture on here that will show up in a forum is to be a patron right??

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
:eek:t but how did you get that grey color scheme on the windows thing?

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Originally posted by pj z400@Apr 14 2004, 02:16 PM
:eek:t but how did you get that grey color scheme on the windows thing?
What exactly are you asking?

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
man this is too hard, i just gotta become a patron now.... =)

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
like were windows will say start and the heading of the website and stuff...

·
Registered
359 Posts
yeah im not sure how to post a picture either.......i tried the old way and it just tells me not to hotlink to myimager.com

how do you grab pics off your computer and put them in here?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts