Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, got a new tutorial now with pictures!! 8O Ill list it in steps so you can understand.

1.) If the image isnt hosted on the web (it has to be...it CANNOT be from your computer) upload it at http://www.myimager.com/myImager.cfm?p=open&f=0

2.) Once you do that, you must copy the URL of the image. It should end in .jpg usually. A picture to help you understand.
Right hand click on the image>properties

3.) After you click on properties, you want to COPY the image url as shown in the photo below.

4.) Once you have copied, and uploaded your images, you can now post! Come back to the forum and where you the text in as seen in the image, you take your image url (the one that we copied) and paste it in the following code!

Then hit PREVIEW and if the picture shows up, then hit submit! Thats all! Easy huh? :)

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hey where did the pictures go???

Looks like they took yours, mine, & noticed some others missing.
I thought that was users error at first. Any idea??? :?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Found why they are missing

The server acts as a temp. only. It looks like it saves the photo(s) for about a day before it dumps them......any better ways to do this?

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Too much work to post a pic people can just got to my link.On yfz450central it's relly easy to post a pic i just find my pic on my computer and it's right up. :D Here it's hard :(

·
Registered
2,835 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Why don't yahoo pics work?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts