Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Mine was cool. Got a ride it at a new area. Pretty techincal trails at 4000 feet. The new pipe wored out grea.

Later it was fireworks are a friends house, swimming, beer, food, ya know.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Had a pretty good one went over to the father-in-laws house and set off fireworks and had a bbq and hope to finish out the weekend doing some more riding-got to get this quad broke in, I want to open it up!

Barely legal, you may hve already said but how do you like the pipe and how load is it?

DadsZ400

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Mine was alright but here in Houston we couldn't buy any rockets or stuff like that and no one was out there to ride with so I didn't bother. :( :( :(

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Mine was GREAT...got up early and went for a ride on some new trails on my Z...It was like 90 degrees out at 9am...found a few sand pits to "play" in...lol...went down to my aunts for a cook out, brought fireworks with us...lol...have you ever walked down to the beach with a wheelbarrle filled with almost 200lbs of fireworks?...i do, did it yesterday...:D...spent the night lighting off fireworks...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Mine was great...considering our country didnt get blown up by terrorists. lol. i rode from 9am-4pm. it was so much fun. kinked my neck pretty bad almost doing an endo off a little tiny single :oops: i was made fun of the whole. day. then at arounf 7pm, i went to an IMS Modified and miget race. pretty cool. those cars throw a huge roost when they slide. then we saw some fireworks before the main events. we got home at around 2. all in all, it was great, and besides what everyone said, we have not been attacked :D

dave

·
Registered
620 Posts
watched movies all day on the superstation and went quading for an hour and 1/2 practicing wheelying, i actually got up to 3rd gear from first and i also practised my jumps on a (i don't know how big) jump, in all it was a good normal day here in canada.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had a great 4th of july. Anyways I didnt ride :evil: But I had a great time lowing up things the whole day :twisted: lol anyways we had a bbq then i had a lot of bottle rockets roman candles and swarmer and m88 but my neighber had the good stuff and blew up a 5 gallon gas tank used as are launch pad and found it in little pieces all over the yard but all in all I had a great 4th.

·
Registered
105 Posts
My 4th was HOT, had a party at my house. I stayed inside pretty much 3/4 of the day cause it was so hot outside and watched TV. I didn't get to go riding/ camping so that kinda sucked as well. The fireworks were okay but not as good as last year.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Mine sucked....
I worked from 10-4, got home and sat on the computer/watched tv til bout 11. Asked a chic out bout midnight but basically got shut down. So my day sucked really bad. :cry:

·
Registered
143 Posts
spent my 4th in myrtle beach, SC just got back. anytime you get to see breasts for a pair of beads is a good day.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I went ridin form 10am to 8pm then had a cook out at my house and let off fire works this years was alot better than my last years> :) :) :) :twisted:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts