Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, great site! I have gotta say, if exriders ever goes down the toilet, I will deffinatly be making this my new perminate residance. Seems to be the common idea around here! Just wanted to say hi, and show off my sexy butt...lol.

·
Registered
620 Posts
it didn't work, where are you from????????

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm from good ol' wisconsin

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
What kinda holeshots are those

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are razrs. Great tires, I give them 2 thumbs up. If the webmaster does product reviewes, I have one written up.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
have you tried the holeshot xcr's I have a pair of them on my TRX200sx and that thing wont slid unless in mud or gravel well I will put them on the Z hopefully I will get it this weekend

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Hey Ridered....this place isnt to bad at all, especially since the little flaming punks havent found it yet. :D I like it here and my lil ex has only been made fun of once.
:

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Sorry about the 250ex flameing thing but anyways everyone over at exriders are just funny as hell.
:
:
:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Sorry about the 250ex flameing thing but anyways everyone over at exriders are just funny as hell.
:  :lol:  :lol:[/b]

Thats ok...everybody usually bashes the lil ex's, even at exriders. Poor kids cant even post askin other 250exers to help them without some big bore 400 guy comin in there and sayin buy a 400 or somin.....just stupid stuff.
Its aight though, I dont have anything against you...im used to it.
BTW, do you have a name over at EXRiders 350Master? I dont pay much attention.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
:  :lol:  :lol:[/b]

Thats ok...everybody usually bashes the lil ex's, even at exriders. Poor kids cant even post askin other 250exers to help them without some big bore 400 guy comin in there and sayin buy a 400 or somin.....just stupid stuff.
Its aight though, I dont have anything against you...im used to it.
BTW, do you have a name over at EXRiders 350Master? I dont pay much attention.[/b][/quote] Nope I dont have one yet but ill join i just read all of yall funny ass posts cause yall are always craking jokes.
:
:
:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
hey Z-400 central I posted my topic about the holeshot XCRs but I just went and checked and its not there whats up

·
Registered
143 Posts
hey Z-400 central I posted my topic about the holeshot XCRs but I just went and checked and its not there whats up[/b]

someone likes the big red button a little too much?
:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
someone likes the big red button a little too much?  :lol:

No no no, you got it all wrong....the red button is for Banning people. You push the red button to ban someone. :D Just thought I would correct you. lol. Just messin with ya.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I posted it in the product reviews and at the end i clicked submit and it sent me back to the forums as ussual I dunno what I did I will try again

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
ok it worked this time my review is in there

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yup, I added a few too. Hey striker, doesnt this place need JabberJaw? Hoo, I would spend my days here!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts