Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup,

I noticed some oil under my bike in the garage, and tracked it to the rear shock.

Boy do I have crappy luck, just last month I blew a tire, and had the oil seal on the output shaft let go :(

Although thay are not the Z's fault :)

But the shock is.
I called the dealer, and he said he would look into getting it warrantied for me.

I don't really feel that I beat the tar out of this thing??
I keep it looking new all the time :)

I ride in some sand pits, and lately quite a bit of trails, and some long whoop sections on the old railraod trestle.
I would think the shock could handle this??
Maybe it was just a BAD shock??

BTW. The Z has only about 10 hours on it, and I weigh 165lbs.
Anyone else have a problem w/ their rear shock yet?????????

Thanx,
LOBE
~~~~

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thats would definantly be a BAD shock! I am clearing biggg tabletops and landing flat and it is soaking it up. There good shocks.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, I am waiting on a answer back from my dealer, who has submitted it to Suzuki for warranty.

What else will I hurt if I continue riding it???

Anything??

Thanx,
LOBE
~~~~~

·
Registered
379 Posts
You should just send it in to TCS and they will rebuild it to your specifications for $450 and it will handle a million times better than stock. After only 3 rides my shock fluid was wasted. When TCS builds their shocks, they have the bodies anodized to preserve the shock fluid. You can have weak, troublesome stock shocks or TCS shocks that are designed for you, not the masses. Not a hard one to choose!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts