Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have spent countless hours search this forum and every other forum,fb group, etc that I could find. I have asked here a time or two, but I’m currently getting my bike ready for the summer so I’m revisiting a nagging issue.

I have brand new blob but quad will not start with button (does absolutely nothing when pressed) I have narrowed it down to the neutral safety bypass.

here’s where the trouble starts. I bought the bike, blob worked perfect. Rode it a few times, went to start it and the button was dead (nothing happened when pressed). I can jump the solenoid n it runs fine. Replaced solenoid, starter, wiring harness, bought new blob still didn’t fix the issue.

i read to cut this plug on the harness (where the oem clutch lever would normally plug in…I have an aftermarket clutch lever)
Glove Vertebrate Safety glove Gesture Yellow

and to twist the wires together to close the circuit but that didn’t work for me.

I am wondering if there is a problem with the actual sensor. But I’m not sure what I should be looking for. Can any one please point me in the proper direction???

·
Registered
281 Posts
Once you twist the wires together that eliminates the clutch lever sensor. I would check the on off switch and the push button on the blob. Make sure they are working correctly by doing a continuity test. It sounds like you have it narrowed down to the push button or something before the solenoid.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts