Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I JUST REMOVED THEM AND EVERYTIME I HIT A JUMP MY REAR FENDERS ARE ALL WOBBLY..... CAUSE HTEY DONT HAVE ANY SUPPORT. IS HERE A PRODUCT THAT MAKES LIKE A STABILIZER THING???

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
come on guys answer me i need help lol[/b]
As far as I know there is not product made.

Here's what you need to do. Look at the footguards...see the metal bracket that attaches to the Plastics and the frame.....cut it w/a hacksaw so that the plastics can still be mounted to the frame using it. It is the same piece that stabalized the plastics before you took the foot guards off.

·
Registered
278 Posts
crazie got it. someone here did that exact smae thing and posted a pic....i'm too lazy to try and find the post :p

·
Registered
773 Posts

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Yeah, I did that. I took the pics down, so they won't show up in that thread. I just hacked it off right after the two mounts and painted it silver. It works and looks great. The fenders are way too flimsy to use without the brackets.

You can sorta see them in this newer picture:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
that looks good wonder how it will look on a white z

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
awesome it worked they look awesome thanx!

·
Registered
59 Posts
All I know is if you don't have a braket there, your right fender will melt and then catch on fire and then start your shorts on fire, and believe me it feels stupider than it looks. :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
All I know is if you don't have a braket there, your right fender will melt and then catch on fire and then start your shorts on fire, and believe me it feels stupider than it looks. :evil:  :evil:[/b]
Yeah, the fenders are way too weak to go without brackets.

·
Registered
175 Posts
check ebay regularly. i saw some on there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I saw the exact thing you are looking for on E-Bay this week. It was a custom made bracket that went from the frame to the rear fenders. A simple search should pull it up.

Eben

·
Registered
230 Posts
make them yourself......that is if you have a welder or a friend who can weld.

I finished mine up this past weekend. Took about an hour or so to do. Used plate steel and .25" box tubing I had laying around. Looks slick.
Best part.....Freebie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts